Guidance Aviation's helicopter graduate placement rate is +90%. We are a career placement academy.
We have not done our job until our graduates are successfully placed into industry.
Check out the graduate testimonials and then Contact Us on how to become a professional helicopter pilot.
- Micah Settle, Emergency Medical Services, Helicopter Pilot
- Matthew Mannion, PHI, Helicopter Pilot, Offshore rigs
- Cooper Crothers, Charter-Tour Pilot, NorthStar Trekking
- Harry Green, Guidance Graduate, USCG helicopter pilot
- Nathan Lyon, Charter-Tour Pilot, Old City Helicopters
- Kenan Bahadir, Charter-Tour Pilot, Maverick Helicopter
- Jay Van Wagenen, ERA Helicopter Pilot, Gulf of Mexico Operations
Check out former employees who have moved on and up:
- Kristi Grant, Former Chief Instructor Pilot at Guidance Aviation,
discusses the value of high altitude training during her time at Guidance.
See Vertical Magazine's Article, "Three's Company".
- Hunter French, Former DPE at Guidance,
Check him out saving lives for the Dept. of Public Safety HERE.
For more info, contact Student Services Toll Free: 877-235-9444 or by
Inquiry Form on Contact Us Page.
Maverick Helicopters, with the largest ECO-Star helicopter fleet
in the world, hires Guidance Graduates.