All Non-US Citizens are required to hold an M-1 Visa to enter the Unites States to begin flight training. In order for us to process your VISA paperwork, we have an online application for school enrollment that must be completed and returned with an application deposit. Once we receive your online application and course deposit, our Student Service department will begin processing your I-20 application. We will send the required application and paperwork to you via UPS within 5-10 business days. After you receive the I-20 application, you may contact the U.S. Embassy in your country and schedule your Visa interview.
- You will be issued an M-1 visa for a maximum of 1 year (12 calendar months)
- You cannot change your course of study
- You cannot be employed or work in the United States under an M-1 visa
- You cannot take a leave of absence greater than 30 days; and no more than one leave during the 12 month training period
- You must have proof of English Language Proficiency
- You must maintain your own health and accident insurance in the United States
- You must maintain at least a Class II medical during your period of training