Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) May 4 – 6 Event
The Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) is proud to announce its annual convention is now the Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit to be held May 4-6, 2014, at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.
This AAAA-sponsored two and a half day event brings the entire community together to network for Solutions for Warfighters. 2014 will operate on four separate networking levels:
- Join thousands in the General Sessions to get Leadership messages and see Soldier Award presentations.
- Meet hundreds in the center theater of the Exhibit Hall to engage senior leaders in Q&A.
- Go to Deep Dive open meetings in rooms adjacent to the Exhibits. Topics include:
- Decisive Action Training Environment
- Readiness at Best Costs
- Future Manned/Unmanned Teaming: Maneuver, Intel and Survivability
- Leveraging Virtual and Constructive Simulation Commonality
- Sustaining Capability for Future First Battles
- Future Vertical Lift; Expeditionary Capability
- Maritime Operations
- Reserve Component Aviation
- Lock in private one-on-one meetings with PMs, TCMs, and HRC managers in their show offices for individual discussions.
- Ms. Heidi Shyu, United States Assistant Secretary of the Army, Acquisition, Logistics & Technology
- General John Campbell, Vice Chief of Staff, US Army
- Lieutenant General James O. Barclay III, U.S. Army Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8
- Major General James McConville, Commanding General, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)
- Major General Lynn Collyar, Commanding General, Aviation and Missile Command
- Brigadier General Michael D. Lundy, Commanding General, U.S. Army Avn. Ctr. of Excellence
- Brigadier General Robert L. Marion, Program Executive Officer, Aviation
Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA) will be formally presented May 5 during the opening session.
Hall of Fame Induction Banquet: Army Aviation’s Oscar Night will take place Monday, May 5 and is now a FORMAL event.
Soldier Appreciation Dinner Concert: The closing concert is on Tuesday, May 6 and will be a CASUAL event featuring Trisha Yearwood. Individual tickets are available.
Housing/Event Registration: Opryland is now a Marriott Property, get reward points. Registration is now open. Go to www.quad-a.org
A Free Mobile APP is available for any iOS or Android device. You can download 14SUMMIT at the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store to stay abreast of up-to-the-minute information pertaining to the Summit. For all Internet enabled smart phones & tablets, go to www.chirpe.com/14Summit
For more information, contact AAAA National Office at 203-268-2450 or email@example.com .